Alaskan Salmon Fried Rice
This simple one-pan skillet gives us a whole new perspective on making fried rice!
- 12 oz. Alaska Salmon fillets Buy Now
- 1/2 a lime, juiced
- 1 Tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 Tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 2 Tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced (or 2 teaspoons minced)
- 2 green onions, sliced on the bias
- 1 cup frozen petite peas
- 1/4 cup carrot shreds OR red bell pepper matchstix
- 1 to 2 Tablespoons oyster sauce
- White pepper, to taste
- Additional fresh lime juice, if desired
- 1 cups uncooked Jasmine rice (or 4 cups cooked)
Cook riceCook rice
Cook rice according to package directions; keep rice warm.
Blend lime juice, soy sauce and sesame oil. Brush onto Alaska Salmon. Heat vegetable oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add salmon and cook just until fish is opaque throughout. Cool slightly; then break into chunks, discarding any skin.
In a large wok or nonstick skillet, heat 2 tablespoons vegetable oil and 1 teaspoon sesame oil. Add garlic; stir-fry one minute. Stir in peas and carrots (or red bell peppers) and continue stir-frying one minute.
Subscribe to our newsletter
to stay up-to-date on our promotions, discounts, sales, special offers and more